This unit was built to heat large volumes of water on a temporary site. It can provide steam at a rate of 7,357 kW, or heat a liquid at a rate of 5,421 kW, or a combination of the two. For flexibility, the Weishaupt burner runs on both No. 2 Oil and Natural Gas, providing flexibility.
Building dimensions are 15.9×3.7×3.8 meters.
The unit is ideal for plant shutdowns, sea ring heating and emergency backup for building heating. For flexibility, the unit does not contain a circulating pump for the heat exchanger, or a generator for the electrical service.
- Manufacturer: Superior Boiler Works, Inc.
- HP: 600
- Max Working Pressure: 1034KPA (150 psig)
- Year Built: 2015
- CRN A7639.32
- Manufacturer: Weishaupt
- Model: RGL70/3-A, ZM-NR
- Firing rate (BTU/hr) 25,106,000
- Fuel: Natural Gas / No. 2 Oil.
- Max No. 2 Oil Usage: 0.98 Cubic meter per hour
- Max Natural Gas Pressure: 8 PSI
- Max Natural Gas Usage: 710 Cubic meter per hour
Heat Exchanger Details
- Manufacturer: Altex industries inc.
- Max Working Pressure: 1303
- Year Built: 2016
- CRN W8355.2
- Duty 5421.81 kW
- Manufacture: Arctic Boilers & Fabricating Ltd
- Volume of Water Tank: 7,803 Liter
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 12,540 Liter
- Voltage: 480v
- Phase: 3
- Amperage: 100A
- Total Length: 15.85M
- Total Height: 3.66M
- Total Width: 3.78M
- Steam connection: four 2-inch NPT and one 6-inch flange
- Gas Connection: 3-inch NPT, 6 PSI