This unit was built to heat a service rig or a small drilling rig on a temporary site. The burner runs on No. 2 Fuel Oil.
The unit is ideal for service rigs and emergency backup for building heating. To provide flexibility, the unit comes with a line pipe rack with line pipe, water tank and fuel tank.
Building dimensions are 10.2×2.3×3 meters.
- Manufacturer: Williams and Davis Boilers
- HP: 80
- Max Working Pressure: 1034KPA (150 psig)
- Year Built:
- Manufacturer: Iron Fireman Clone from JC Boiler Service
- Model: C240
- Firing rate (BTU/hr) 2,500,000
- Fuel: No. 2 Oil.
- Max No. 2 Oil Usage: 17Liter per hour
- Manufacture: Dupre Boilers and Welding Ltd
- Volume of Water Tank: 12,000 Liter
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 3,000Liter
- Voltage: 120/208v
- Phase: 3Y
- Amperage: 30A
- Total Length: 10.2M
- Total Height: 2.3M
- Total Width: 3.0M
- Steam connection: one 2-inch NPT with Hammer Union