This unit was built to heat a service rig or a small drilling rig on a temporary site. The boiler can run off of No. 2 Fuel Oil.
The unit is well suited to service rigs and emergency backup for building heating. To provide flexibility, the unit comes with a line two light towers, pipe rack, water tank and fuel tank. The roof is accessed by stairs with hand rails.
- Manufacturer: Williams and Davis Boilers
- HP: 80
- Max Working Pressure: 1034KPA (150 psig)
- Year Built:
- Manufacturer: Iron Fireman Clone from Dupre Boilers and Welding
- Model: C240
- Firing rate (BTU/hr) 2,500,000
- Fuel: No. 2 Oil.
- Max No. 2 Oil Usage: 17Liter per hour
- Manufacture: Dupre Boilers and Welding Ltd
- Volume of Water Tank: 12,000 Liter
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 9,000Liter
- Voltage: 120/208v
- Phase: 3Y
- Amperage: 30A Boiler, 30A for light towers
- Total Length: 14
- Total Height: 2.5M
- Total Width: 3.0M
- Steam connection: one 2-inch NPT with Hammer Union