This unit was built to heat a service rig or a small drilling rig on a temporary site. The burner runs on No. 2 Fuel Oil.
To provide flexibility, the boiler is mounted on a high-boy trailer and comes with a water tank and fuel tank. The building is accessed from the back with stairs and hand rails.
The unit is ideal for service rigs and emergency backup for building heating.
This unit is for sale. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-955-2723
- Manufacturer: Volcano
- HP: 80
- Max Working Pressure: 1034KPA (150 psig)
- Year Built: 1998
- CRN: C6798.69802
- A 442933
- Manufacturer: Riello
- Firing rate (BTU/hr) 2,500,000
- Fuel: No. 2 Oil.
- Max No. 2 Oil Usage: 17Liter per hour
- Manufacture: Unknown
- Volume of Water Tank: 9,000 Liter
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 6,000Liter
- Voltage: 120/208v
- Phase: 3Y
- Amperage: 30A Boiler
- Total Length:
- Total Height:
- Total Width:
- Steam connection: one 2-inch NPT with Hammer Union