This unit was built to heat a service rig or a small drilling rig on a temporary site. The Weishaupt burner runs on No. 2 Fuel Oil or Natural Gas .
The unit is ideal for service rigs and emergency backup for building heating. The unit comes with a pipe rack, water tank, blowdown tank and fuel tank.
Building dimensions are 12x3x3.4 meters.
This unit is for rent or sale. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-955-2723
- Manufacturer: Bethlehem Corporation
- HP: 125
- Max Working Pressure: 1034KPA (150 psig)
- Year Built: 1980
- Manufacturer: Weishaupt
- Model: WM-GL20/2-a, ZM-R
- Firing rate (BTU/hr) 6825
- Fuel: No. 2 Oil.
- Max No. 2 Oil Usage: 36 Liter per hour
- Manufacture: Unknown
- Volume of Water Tank: 12,500 Liter
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 8,800Liter
- Voltage: 120/208v
- Phase: 3Y
- Amperage: 30A Boiler
- Plug: ACP6044BC
- Total Length: 12M
- Total Height: 3M
- Total Width: 3.4M
- Steam connection: one 2-inch NPT with Hammer Union and two 1-inch NPT with Hammer Union