This unit was built to heat a service rig or a small drilling rig on a temporary site. The boiler can run off of No. 2 Fuel Oil.
The unit is well suited to service rigs and emergency backup for building heating. To provide flexibility, the unit comes mounted onto a high-boy trailer and comes with a water tank and fuel tank. The building is accessed by stairs with hand rails from the back.
- Manufacturer: Volcano
- HP: 80
- Max Working Pressure: 1034KPA (150 psig)
- Year Built: 1998
- CRN: C6798.69802
- A 442933
- Manufacturer: Riello
- Firing rate (BTU/hr) 2,500,000
- Fuel: No. 2 Oil.
- Max No. 2 Oil Usage: 17Liter per hour
- Manufacture: Unknown
- Volume of Water Tank: 9,000 Liter
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 6,000Liter
- Voltage: 120/208v
- Phase: 3Y
- Amperage: 30A Boiler
- Total Length:
- Total Height:
- Total Width:
- Steam connection: one 2-inch NPT with Hammer Union