This unit was built to heat a service rig or a small drilling rig on a temporary site. The boiler can run off of No. 2 Fuel Oil.
The unit is well suited to service rigs and emergency backup for building heating. The unit comes with a pipe rack, water tank and fuel tank.
- Manufacturer: Saskatoon
- HP: 100
- Max Working Pressure: 1034KPA (150 psig)
- Year Built: 1997
- Manufacturer: Iron Fireman Clone from JC Boiler Service
- Model: C240
- Firing rate (BTU/hr) 2,500,000
- Fuel: No. 2 Oil.
- Max No. 2 Oil Usage: 22 Liter per hour
- Manufacture: Unknown
- Volume of Water Tank: 9,000 Liter
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 9,200Liter
- Voltage: 120/208v
- Phase: 3Y
- Amperage: 30A Boiler
- Total Length: 11M
- Total Height: 2.9M
- Total Width: 3.2M
- Steam connection: one 2-inch NPT with Hammer Union