This unit was built to heat a service rig or a small drilling rig on a temporary site. The boiler can run off of No. 2 Fuel Oil.
The unit is well suited to service rigs and emergency backup for building heating. To provide flexibility, the unit comes with a line pipe rack with line pipe.
- Manufacturer: York-Shipley Boilers.
- HP: 60
- Max Working Pressure: 1034KPA (150 psig)
- Year Built:
- Manufacturer: Iron Fireman
- Model: C240
- Firing rate (BTU/hr) 1,883,000
- Fuel: No. 2 Oil.
- Max No. 2 Oil Usage: 12Liter per hour
- Manufacture: Dupre Boilers and Welding Ltd
- Volume of Water Tank: 12,863 Liter
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 5,866Liter
- Voltage: 120/208v
- Phase: 3Y
- Amperage: 30A
- Total Length: 10.2M
- Total Height: 2.3M
- Total Width: 3.0M
- Steam connection: one 2-inch NPT with Hammer Union